Today we are hanging out with one of our favorite food content creators, Nasim Lahbichi aka @lahbco! Born and raised in a Puerto Rican-Moroccan household in Brooklyn, Nasim believes in the power of nourishing our bodies and he aims to help others gain a sense of that power in the kitchen and at the table. Nasim’s work is so stunning and we’re always in awe when we come across his work and the powerful messaging behind it.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Being intentional about creating an online community that reflects your values
- How Nasim feels about blowing tf up on social media
- The BTS of creating stunning food content
- The importance of accessibility and inclusivity in Nasim’s work
- How we’re feeling about the world opening back up + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
Go to Talkspace.com and use the code FOODHEAVEN to get $100 off of your first month
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.