Have you been planning for healthcare in retirement? (Whoops we haven’t either 😬) Today’s episode was a complete eye-opener because we didn’t realize that the government doesn’t exactly have our back when it comes to healthcare later in life. Learn the difference between Medicaid and medicare + what you can do to optimize the system when you need it.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- The difference between medicare parts A, B, C, D (we literally had no idea)
- Why most people WON’T qualify for long-term care when they age
- The income limits for qualifying for Medicaid and why it’s problematic AF
- How to plan for healthcare in retirement & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes here!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.