Sleep continues to be an issue for many of us so we’re re-airing one of our most popular episodes with psychologist Justin Gibson who is trained CBTI (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia). A lot of us already had issues getting quality sleep before and with COVID it all went out the window. We’ll be discussing practical ways to improve sleep quality.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- What Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTI) is and why it’s effective
- The difference between insomnia and occasional sleep troubles
- How many hours a night people should actually be sleeping
- Myths vs facts about sleep health & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes HERE
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wed and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.