Today we’re re-airing our conversation with THE Evelyn Tribole (!!!, literally screaming), co-author of the best-selling Intuitive Eating book, which is pretty much our intuitive eating bible. Evelyn is a walking source of knowledge, and we wanted to have a conversation with her about call-out culture and cultivating compassion through communication. Overall, Evelyn dropped SO many gems, and this has been one of our favorite episodes!!
This Episode Covers The Following:
- Evelyn Tribole and her personal experiences throughout the years with call-out culture
- How social media and the internet have amplified cancel culture
- Ways that call out culture have manifested in the dietitian community, with people disagreeing on the intuitive eating vs. weight loss approach.h
- The difference between calling out, calling on, and calling in
- How to develop self-preservation and compassion with disagreements & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes HERE
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. As a result, we rank higher in iTunes when we get more reviews, which means we reach additional listeners!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday, and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.