Today we have our youngest (and coolest) guest on the podcast, Rahanna Bisseret Martinez! At 16 years of age, Rahanna has been a Top Chef Junior finalist, and has staged at Chez Panisse Cafe, Compere Lapin, and Wolfgang Puck. She seriously had us questioning what we were doing with our lives at 16.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How Rahanna got into food and was featured Top Chef Junior
- What works and doesn’t work when trying to get young people excited about new foods
- Ways to incorporate creativity in the kitchen to make meals more exciting
- Some of Rahanna’s favorite quarantine meals + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- ember.com use code “HEAVEN” for 10% off!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply