It’s Valentines day! In this episode, Jess sits down with her fiancé, Yosef, to talk about how cooking together can strengthen your relationship, plus what you can do to make the cooking process more enjoyable. If you aren’t partnered, no worries! These tips work for the individual chef as well…so tune in!
In this episode, we will cover:
- Jessica and Yosef’s cooking and meal planning routine and how it has evolved since they first started out
- Their favorite food to cook together
- How cooking together can strengthen relationships
- 7 tips to help make cooking together more enjoyable and efficient
Resources from this show:
Podcasts we like to listen to while cooking:
How to submit a question:
It’s easy! Simply record your question on the voice memo of your phone and email it to us at email@example.com. We’ll try our best to answer your question on an upcoming episode (and we’ll be sure to email you when we feature your question).
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!