CALLING ALL ENTREPRENEURS!!! Whether you have a business, a side hustle, or a just great idea, you NEED to tune in to today’s episode. This week, we talk to the one–the only– Morgan DeBaun, who is basically Steve Jobs to black Millennials. Morgan is the Founder & CEO of Blavity Inc., the leading media company for Black culture. Under her leadership, Blavity has launched several leading consumer summits including Summit 21 for Black women creators and AfroTech, the largest tech conference for Black innovators and founders. With a staff of over 150, Morgan DEFINITELY knows what she is talking about when it comes to operating a successful business.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- What it’s like being THAT [email protected]&# in the entrepreneur space
- How to not let fear and anxiety hold you back when starting a new business
- Tips on being a good leader when managing staff (+ what not to do)
- How to know when you need to start hiring a team (her methodology is brilliant) & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
TalkSpace: talkspace.com, code FOODHEAVEN
Made In: madeincookware.com/foodheaven, promo code: foodheaven
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply