Do you exercise a lot but find that you are always exhausted, injured or getting sick? Has your menstrual cycle stopped coming regularly? If so, you may be undereating and overtraining. This week’s episode is for all of you fitness enthusiasts and self-described “clean” eaters who feel like something isn’t quite right. Our guest, Laura Schoenfeld, is a Registered Dietitian and women’s health expert trained in Functional nutrition. Her passion is empowering women to nourish their bodies, develop true strength, and ultimately pursue their purpose.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- How to know if you are undereating and overtraining, and what to do about it
- Why not getting your period may be a warning sign that your body isn’t adequately nourished
- What balanced nutrition REALLY looks like for active people (hint: it’s not what you’ve been told)
- Laura’s personal journey of body acceptance and self love
- & MORE!
- Join Laura’s FREE Facebook Group
- Laura’s FREE training on how to get your period back without birth control
SHOUTOUT TO OUR PODCAST SPONSORS
Looking for an easy way to take quality CBD? Premium CBD by Feals will keep your head clear and help you feel your best. Become a member today at feals.com/FOODHEAVEN and get 50% off your first order.
Did you know that collagen helps support healthy skin and nails, along with a healthy gut and joint health?! Get $10 off Multi-Collagen Protein by using promo code FOODHEAVEN at ancientnutrition.com
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!