Are millennials still the burnout generation? We think so. In part two of our 4-part burnout series, we have an updated discussion on a popular 2019 article about how millennials tend to be burned out with life. Why do small, straightforward tasks on our to-do list feel impossible? Listen in while we share our thoughts on some structural factors contributing to burnout.
In This Episode, We’ll Cover:
- Why millennials are (still) the burnout generation
- Why small, straightforward tasks on our to-do list feel impossible
- Structural factors contributing to burnout (did the baby boomers have it easier?)
- Will we ever get ahead as a generation?
- & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes at https://foodheavenmadeeasy.com/hookup
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.