Trigger Foods can cause a daily stressor that NOBODY asked for, but cutting them out of your life completely may not be the answer but rather, the problem. In today’s solo mini-sode (Wendy is on VACAY) I’ll be discussing 7 ways to deal with triggering foods that can help you enjoy them again.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How restricting trigger foods can ultimately lead to overeating and binging
- Food Habituation
- Pleasant Satisfaction vs. HANGER
- Being present during eating
- Trigger Foods SELF article
- Evelyn Tribole On FH Pod
- Intuitive Eating Book
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit HelloFresh.com/foodheaven14 and use the code ‘FOODHEAVEN14’ for up to 14 free meals and 3 free gifts
- Visit MadeInCookware.com/foodheaven and use promo code foodheaven for 15% off your first order from
- See how you can invest in IndexIQ a New York Life Investment company and program approved by the American Heart Association today at www.hartetf.com
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply