Welcome to the first episode of Season 6 of the Food Heaven Podcast! Today ALSO marks our 3 year podcast anniversary!!! To celebrate, our friends at Quaker Oats partnered with us to put together our very first LIVE episode.
Today, we will reminisce on lessons learned these past three years. With so much information out there about food, fitness, and wellness, we know it can get a bit confusing. So we will also discuss how to clear through the wellness clutter in order to ease confusion and feel a bit more confident as we all strive for wellness in every aspect of our lives!
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- The biggest lessons we have learned in the last 3 years!
- Our favorite episodes and guests
- What wellness means to us
- The importance of acknowledging that wellness is unique to everyone
- Wellness confusion and the need for evidence-based information
- What the health industry can do to clear up all the confusion!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!