BURNOUT! Are you feeling it as much as we are?? From hustle culture to pressures to keep up with the Jonses’ to…. working towards DISMANTLING THE PATRIARCHY, burnout is at an all time high right now!
Today on the pod, we chat with New York Times best selling co-author of Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle, Amelia Nagoski.
We talk about the effects that burnout can have on the physical & mental body, how burnout effects differ between men and women, how boundaries can be GAME CHANGERS, the cure for burnout, & MUCH MUCH MORE!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How Amelia’s experience with burnout in academia lead to her to write a whole book about it
- The effects the burnout has on the body physically, mentally and emotionally
- What the Bikini Industrial Complex is and how it further exacerbates these problems
- How to navigate dealing with family members who don’t support your boundaries & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit MadeInCookware.com/foodheaven and use promo code foodheaven for 15% off your first order
- Visit talkspace.com and get $100 off your first month with the promo code FOODHEAVEN
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.