There’s nothing wrong with dairy milk, however if you have an allergy or dairy intolerance (or just don’t like the taste) plant milks may be a great option for you. There are so many plant-based milk alternatives out there…how do you know which one to choose?
In This Episode, We’ll Cover:
- Some of the most popular plant milks and their nutritional highlights
- Nutrients to consider when picking a plant milk
- The issue with making plant milks at home & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes at https://foodheavenmadeeasy.com/hookup
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.