Did you know our Birthday’s are one day apart? My birthday was yesterday and Wendy’s is TODAY. Next week we’ll be in Joshua Tree celebrating together (and checking out the progress made on my @jewelcrestcottage new construction project). Today on the podcast we talk about our thoughts, fears and hopes about getting older. We didn’t think this episode would be as deep and reflective as it was, but we are here for it all!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How Wendy is feeling about turning 35, and how Jess feels about the big 3-8
- Some fears we’ve had about aging into our 40s
- Things you wanna work towards in the next couple of years
- What we would say to 20 year old selves
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.