In this episode, we’re answering all of your questions! We receive tons of emails, DMs, and messages on so many different topics, so we thought we’d answer some of them in this two part podcast series.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Which popular diets (keto, vegan, pegan?!) are nutritionally sound and which ones should be avoided
- The best way to stay focused on intuitive eating when there’s pressure to lose weight
- Breakfast options if you aren’t an egg fan
- How to find healthy fast food options, and why it’s ok to not order healthy all the time!
- Whether calorie count apps are a thing we should use
- Practical tips for people who want to pursue Health at Every Size (HAES)
- Implementing plant based habits into your current diet
- The benefits of cooked versus raw foods
- How to diversify your fruit and veggie intake on a budget
- A dinner party recipe that will impress your friends!
- How to keep creative juices flowing when creating content
Great IG accounts to follow:
- Amber Karnes
- Ivy Felicia
- Rebecca Scritchfield
- Yera Gomes
- Virgie Tovar
- Carolina Contreras
- Christy Harrison
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!