Ever wonder what exactly goes into making a cookbook?
Or how (and why) we decided to make a cookbook in the first place?
In this podcast episode, we take you on a behind the scenes adventure of what it takes to produce a cookbook from start to end.
In this episode we discuss:
- The initial subject line from our cookbook publisher when they proposed the idea of creating the book with us
- What actually goes into cookbook recipe development and where we get all of our ideas
- How long it took us to create this cookbook from start to finish
- How we completely decided to change the direction of the cookbook after the manuscript was done (eek!)
- The million trillion edits a cookbook goes through before it goes to press
- How cookbook photos are shot and styled, plus what it’s like working with a professional photographer
- How we took what we’ve learned from our work with hundreds of clients (and feedback from you!) and created a healthy eating reset that we think will actually be useful
If you are someone who lives for the nitty gritty behind the scenes, then this episode is for you.
You can support us by pre-ordering our cookbook here
For more information about Toni Zernik, our cookbook photographer, click here