Do you ever struggle with being your true self in either your work or personal life? [Raises hand.]
That was the case with this week’s podcast guest, Emily Kyle. As a nationally recognized media dietitian, Emily felt like she wasn’t living an authentic life in the way she was practicing nutrition.
Recently, she decided to do something about it and “came out” about who she really was in a powerful 3,000-word blog post. (A post that had us up an hour past our bedtime reading and nodding through the whole thing.) In this episode, we talk about Emily’s journey to living authentically as a wellness professional.
If you’ve ever struggled with authenticity, you definitely want to tune into this episode.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Tips for embracing who you are and living an authentic life
- How Emily became interested in nutrition and how she grew to love the field
- Her experiences with feeling conflicted about intuitive eating and health at every size
- Why she doesn’t identify as an anti-diet dietitian
- Where Emily is now with her nutrition approach
- & MORE!
SHOUT OUT TO OUR SPONSORS:
This episode is supported by Thrive Market. Sign up to receive 25% off your first order and a free 30 day membership! Shop all your favorite organic food, beauty, and wellness products at 25-50% off the retail price. Click this link to sign up today and see what makes Thrive Market so special.
- Emily’s Website
- Emily’s cookbook
- I am not an anti-diet dietitian article
- Wellness Wednesday Newsletter
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheavenshow
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!