If you’re like us, you have been feeling a bit *over* social media lately. It feels like everyone is an influencer and everything has been done…to death. Some days it feels boring, and other days it feels downright toxic. In today’s episode, we chat about whether or not a culture shift is coming and our predictions for what the next few years will look like on social.
In This Episode, We’ll Cover:
- Where it all went wrong with social media
- How never ending content contributes to burnout
- Can you be on social media AND protect your peace?
- Our predictions for the future of social media
- & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes at https://foodheavenmadeeasy.com/hookup
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply