Today we’re talking all about nutrition and fertility with Ayla Barmmer. Ayla is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, functional medicine practitioner, and the owner and president of Boston Functional Nutrition, an integrative and functional nutrition practice based in Concord, MA that specializes in women’s health and infertility. She is the co-host of Real Food Radio, a podcast about supporting your health naturally and living a life you love.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Whether or not women should be worried about having children at a later age
- Strategies for improving fertility in women AND men
- Herbs and supplements that help
- Lifestyle practices to improve egg and sperm quality
- Ayla’s exact preconception protocol, which has an incredible 80% success rate!
- & MORE!
- Article: How Long Can You Wait to Have a Baby
- Women’s Health Nutrition Academy
- Ayla’s Website
- Ayla’s Podcast
- Seeking Health Supplements
- Instagram: @BostonFunctionalNutrition
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!