Being in constant pain all the time is incredibly debilitating and can impact all areas of life. Oftentimes invisible to others, so many people (especially women) suffer in silence and have their experience with chronic pain questioned or dismissed. Today we’re talking with Jessica Murnane, author of the new book Know Your Endo: An Empowering Guide To Health + Hope With Endometriosis. Jessica talks with us about her experience living with endometriosis, a painful condition that is hard to diagnose and doesn’t get enough research and funding.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- The ways chronic pain can impact ALL areas of life
- Strategies for supporting loved ones living with chronic pain
- How Jessica has been able to cope with the mental toll of it all
- Figuring out what is actually helpful amidst so much wellness information & MORE!
- Know Your Endo mailing list
- Jessica’s Instagram
- Know Your Endo Instagram
- Get Jessica’s newest book
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Pete & Gerrys: peteandgerrys.com/foodheaven
- Pachamama: pachamamacbd.com
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply