Do you get frustrated when shopping for clothes because sizing is inconsistent and/or not inclusive? Today we’re going to talk about how to ease that frustration so you’re better able to dress your current body comfortably.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- The role of body neutrality when going shopping for clothes
- How to stop putting pressure on yourself to fit into old clothes
- Ways to feel less crappy about letting go of clothes that no longer fit
- Money saving tips for getting new gear
- Our favorite size inclusive shops + MORE!
Article: Dressing your here and now body
Shout to to this weeks sponsors:
• Go to branchbasics.com and use code foodheaven for 15% off the cleaning starter kit
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.