Did you know that you DON’T need a 20% downpayment to secure a home loan? Also, most people don’t realize that the government will lend you money to buy a multifamily investment property. In today’s episode, we demystify how to secure a mortgage even if you don’t have excellent credit or 20% down. In today’s episode, we chat with Matthew Garland (@mgthemortgageguy), licensed mortgage broker and Division Manager at United Northern Mortgage Bankers on all things home loans. Be sure to tune in!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- With the market, and the economy right now, should we even be buying a house right now
- How much should we be saving for a down payment
- FHA vs conventional loans
- How to find the best financing programs
- & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes here: https://foodheavenmadeeasy.com/hookup/
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply