It’s that time of the year when we’re being hit with the usual scammy new year, new you content. We’re seeing it all from detoxes to gut cleanses and we’re very much over it. Want to learn how to identify practical habits that will work for you beyond 2023? Listen in to today’s conversation with Sammy Previte + Jenna Werner, dietitians and hosts of the What the Actual Fork podcast.
What we cover:
- Why you should skip the detox diets and cleanses
- Evidenced based ways to actually improve your health
- Our thoughts on sleep, step and calorie trackers
- The top tik tok wellness trends that should die already
- & MORE
3 ways you can support this podcast:
- Rate on iTunes or Spotify – it literally takes two seconds
- Review on iTunes – takes 2 minutes
- Support our partners using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below. This is how we are able to produce a FREE show every week
Nuuly is a subscription clothing rental service. If you want more style, flexibility, and sustainability in your life, you need Nuuly. Head to nuuly.com and use code FOODHEAVEN20 for $20 off your first month.
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Youtube @foodheavenpodcast
- Tiktok @foodheavenpodcast
- Twitter @foodheavenpod
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply