Today we’re talking food and photography with Timothy Pakron from Mississippi Vegan. Timothy is a photographer, recipe developer, food stylist, and cookbook author from the gulf coast of Mississippi. He is also the creator of Mississippi Vegan, a concept that celebrates plants, mushrooms, cooking, creative expression, and loving animals. In this episode, Timothy will give us insight on how he is able to creatively utilize his passions to showcase vegan southern cooking.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Utilizing food as a form of creative expression
- Mixing southern cooking and plant-based eating
- Pakron’s amazing work in photography
- Advice on recipe development & MORE!
- Website: http://www.mississippivegan.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mississippivegan
- Instagram: @mississippivegan
- The cookbook
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!