Have there been times when you’ve accused yourself or others of being lazy? Our guest today is talking about the concept of laziness and why it’s not actually a thing. Devon Price is a social psychologist, clinical assistant professor, and the author of Laziness Does Not Exist.
Devon Price is a social psychologist, clinical assistant professor, and the author of Laziness Does Not Exist. They live in Chicago.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Deconstructing laziness and getting into why it’s not a thing
- The historical context of laziness as it relates to the oppression of marginalized people
- Why we need to stop being fixed on productivity
- The benefits of rest & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Bruush use code foodheaven
- Reel use code foodheaven
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply