Many of us have lost touch with what personal style even means these past couple of years. Sweats and pajamas have become the norm and wearing stylish clothes has been a struggle to say the least. Today we’re talking with Dacy Gillespie, a personal stylist who intuitively guides her clients to discover what they feel best in. She helps people let go of the external messages they’ve been given about what they should wear and get to the heart of what’s making them uncomfortable about their clothes.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How to figure out what your personal style is
- Building a wardrobe that’s functional
- Questions to ask yourself when figuring out what clothes to buy
- Helpful tips for people who don’t feel good in their clothes
- Ways body image affects personal style + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes HERE
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.