For those of you struggling with organizing the different aspects of your life from work, home, relationships, hobbies, everything…this episode is for you. Today we’re talking with Rachel Wilkerson Miller, the author of Dot Journaling: A Practical Guide and The Art of Showing Up (coming out 5/26/20). Dot journaling is an efficient and fun way to get your life in order, and we’ll be picking Rachel’s brain about:
- Why everything we thought about journaling was wrong, and how to approach it instead (no, you don’t have to write a novel)
- What exactly is dot journaling and why this Pinterest craze is all the rage
- How to make journaling more fun and enjoyable (hint: forget everything you thought you knew about journaling)
- For people who are not drawn to journaling, is it something worth trying or should you finally let it go?
SHOUT OUT TO OUR PODCAST SPONSORS
- GoMacro: visit gomacro.com and enter code FOODHEAVEN for 30% off + free shipping!
- Muniq Life: visit go.muniqlife.com/foodheaven to get 33% off + free shipping!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!