This is kind of big.
Actually, this is REALLY BIG. Today we release our first ever Food Heaven Meal Plan. You all have been emailing us asking for meal plans for YEARS. We’d always search the interwebs for a meal plan we’d feel comfortable recommending. But we could never find one.
So, naturally, we created our own.
Finally, a meal plan that we can actually get behind. Everything is 100% whole and delicious. The other thing that sets our meal plan apart is that all of the meals are extremely basic. While some may take longer than others to cook (veggie chili, anyone?) they are all easy enough for my 8-year-old nephew to make (hey Tyler!). We put a lot of thought and prep into this plan, and we hope that you love it as much as we do.
What you get:
- 2 weeks (14 days) weeks of meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- An outline for the meals that week
- A grocery shopping list for week 1 and week 2
- Tips on how to prep your meals in advance
- Customization of your plan via snacks
- This meal plan comes in a 1500, 1650, 1800 and 1950 calorie option
A good fit if:
- You need healthy and balanced breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas
- You need a 2-week whole foods diet revamp
- You want to improve your diet and overall health
- You are open to vegetarian meals
- You want to learn how to cook more plant-based meals
Perhaps not a good fit if:
- You are not open to vegetarian meals (almost all of these meals are plant-based)