Hey friends! It’s been a minute since we’ve talked about what exactly we’re eating on the day to day. So today we whipped up this episode detailing our breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, beverages, and also include supplements and exercise routine. Yep- we get pretty detailed. Listen below, and let us know what you think and what you’re eating!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What type of food we like to eat when eating out (and how often we go out to eat)
- What we both do first thing in the morning instead of drinking coffee
- Why Jess stopped drinking green smoothies in the AM
- Wendy’s favorite basic dinners after a long day
- What exactly Jess has for desert every. single. night. (and what she has as a nightcap each night)
- Meet Your Nutritionists + What We Eat in a Typical Day (our first ever episode)
- 8 Weeks to a Healthier You Online Course (use the coupon code foodheavenpodcast for 20% off at checkout)
How to submit a question:
It’s easy! Simply record your question on the voice memo of your phone and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll try our best to answer your question on an upcoming episode (and we’ll be sure to email you when we feature your question).
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every other week. In each episode we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!