Are you a dietetic intern looking to gain meaningful work experience in the area of blogging and brand management? Do you love food, photography, and media? Do you want to combine your creative side with your nutrition knowledge? Then this is the internship for you!
Food Heaven Made Easy was started by two passionate registered dietitians who were looking to spread the word about delicious and nutritious living. They are also both certified diabetes educators.
Food Heaven is looking for a committed and creative intern to work remotely as part of their dietetic internship. This position would meet community and/or independent rotation requirements. We believe in inclusivity, balance, sustainable living, and health at every size. We are looking for dietetic interns who are open to learning more about our brand values, and want to gain experience working in the creative space.
A dietetic intern would assist with a number of projects, including but not limited to:
- Writing nutrition articles, recipe content, and other relevant posts
- Identifying what content will perform well with target audience
- Learning how to use WordPress to create and publish content
- Analyzing trends in engagement on social media platforms
- Creating social media content and growth strategies
Interested applicants should:
- Be enrolled in an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics accredited dietetic internship program
- Be flexible and organized
- Have good time management skills
- Be a nutrition and dietetics student
- Be familiar with basic social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commit 20 hours per week for at least 10 weeks OR 40 hours per week for 5 weeks
- Have access to stable internet connection and email throughout the week
Start Date: November/December 2018
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DIETETIC INTERN APPLICATION” You will receive an email of acknowledgement within one week. Please follow up if you do not.